LMSCHW provides tenant representation in its leasing practice, focusing largely on San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Bay Area technology companies. Clients include start-ups and Fortune 100 companies, many of whom require representation throughout the United States.
List of Representative Transactions:
- Negotiation of build-to-suit lease for 556,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Sunnyvale, California for social networking company
- Negotiation of corporate headquarters lease for networking hardware company in prominent San Francisco South of Market location
- Counsel to strategic real estate team of 3D design, engineering and entertainment software company with responsibility for negotiating and implementing leases, subleases and improvement agreements for more than 1.9 million square feet of office and corporate headquarters space throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and South America.
- Negotiation of headquarters, regional and sales office leases and subleases reflecting in excess of 2.5 million square feet for high technology, social networking and biotechnology companies throughout the United States.
- Leases and subleases for various Bay Area retail and restaurant tenants in strip mall and shopping center locations throughout the United States.